- The family of British conspiracy theorist, Max Spiers who was found dead in Poland in June have spoken out about his `suspicious` death. Spiers, 39, was found dead on a sofa at the house of a friend he had been staying with in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs. Despite no post-mortem examination being carried out, investigators claimed he had died from natural causes. However, friends and family have revealed that he began `vomiting black liquid` in the moments before his death. His mother Vanessa Bates, 63, said that Spiers had sent her a text message shorty before his death saying,’Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.’
- A murder investigation has begun in Malaga this week after a British man was found dead outside the city airport. Steven Allford, 51, was found tied to a bench in an outdoor area by the airport train station by a security guard. Investigators believe he may have been the victim of a sex assault although they are still awaiting the results of a post-mortem examination.
- A British banker and former Cambridge University graduate has today pleaded not guilty to murdering two Indonesian sex workers at his luxury Hong Kong flat in 2014. 31-year-old Rurik Jutting, was high on cocaine when he filmed himself slitting the women`s throats after meeting them and offering to pay for sex. The bodies of Sumarti Ningsih, 23 and Seneng Mujiasih, 26, were found in his apartment after he subjected them to days of cruel violence, at one point even forcing one of them to lick a toiler seat.
- Five people are thought to be dead after a light aircraft crashed and exploded into a ball of flames in Malta. Dash-cam footage has been released by a member of the public showing the moment seemingly nose-dived into the ground shortly after taking off the from the runway at Malta Airport. Police believe that three french defence ministry officials and two private contractors were onboard the flight, which was bound to Libya’s coast.
- A Russian mother reportedly jumped to hear death holding her young son after becoming depressed with the results of plastic surgery. Anna Ozhigova, 33, was subjected to constant ridicule from her husband Oleg Ponomarev, after a nose job left her looking `like a pig`, ultimately leading to their separation. Ozhigova jumped from her parents high-rise apartment in the city of Omsk, Siberia, last Thursday whilst holding her sleeping son in her arms.
- Prince Turki bin Saud al-Kabir, a Saudi Arabian prince, has been executed in the country`s capital city of Riyadh after been found guilty of shooting another man dead during a brawl three years ago. Saudi authorities have not yet released information on exactly how he was executed, however the capitals most common form of capital punishment is beheading. The prince is the 134th person to have been executed in Saudi Arabia this year.
- Australian native, Gable Totsee has been found innocent of killing a 26-year-old women he met on dating app `Tinder` this week. Warriena Wright, a bank cashier, plunged to her death from the 14th floor of Totsee`s balcony after a night of consuming drink and drugs turned aggressive. Totsee has maintained that Wright had become violent and unstable before leaping to her death, despite his trying to calm her down.